Our New Office Protocols
We’re excited to announce we are open as of May 11th.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during the time we were closed. In this Covid-19 world, our main concern moving forward will be to keep our patients, our staff, and families healthy and safe. For that reason, we have implemented a number of new protocols in our office. Some may make things a little difficult and inconvenient, but ultimately, it is for everyone’s safety. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding
- We will ask everyone to wear a mask (both patients and staff). Please be prepared and bring a mask with you. We will not allow anyone inside without a mask. If you need a mask we will provide one for a $1 fee
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing extra after every patient. To allow for the time needed for this, we will decrease our schedule thereby limiting the number of people in the office. This will make fewer appointments being available. We kindly ask, as a courtesy to those that need to be seen, please give us a 24-hour notice if you are not able to make your appointment so that we can fill your spot.
- We will be checking temperatures as you enter the office to screen for fevers. We ask if you are sick, or someone in your house is sick, please reschedule so that you don’t potentially infect anyone else.
- We will limit the number of people in the office at one time. If you have an appointment, we ask that you do not enter more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time. If you don’t have an appointment, we ask that you kindly wait outside and call the office so that we can let you in when it is safe
- We will try to limit the amount of time you are in the office to try to expose you less to any potential danger. Your Patient History Form is available online for you to fill out prior to coming into the office. That will help speed things up and make fewer things for you to touch (clipboard, paper, pens, etc).
- Also, in order to limit contact, we may also be able to perform some Doctor visits via telehealth (FaceTime, Zoom, etc) This will give us the opportunity to take care of you in the comfort of your home. Not all visits will qualify for this method.
- Any frame that is tried on will be cleaned with our UV wand before putting it back on the board